Friday, August 19, 2011

Barrel Unique Ceiling Designs - 6 Tips For Beautiful Ceilings





I love the satisfaction of making things in my own domu.Uređenje see that every day must think who I am and styles that I like. I never tip people to decorate their homes with resale in mind. Why would you want to do still. If my home is only set to be ready for resale, then I would like to be on sale. I do not want to live in a house that has been made ready for someone else. Color is one of the most important points of change that you made in the house and one of the least expensive, and anyone with any knowledge zna.Unutarnja colors for the house should never stop buying, because it can easily be changed with little expense. I think that one of the most important part of their homes in the ceiling design. Below are 6 tips to ceilings that you enjoy.


1 Add the proper lighting - Do not allow this option unattended in. Lighting is one thing that is harder to come back later and advertisements. In my kitchen I had to add extra light on my stove area so I could see my cooking area better. Go through your rooms and think where you need a little more light. As is the area that you know will be used as a reading area or a bathroom where you will be doing your makeup or hair.


2 Add a ceiling medallion at least one room - This is an inexpensive way to get a very good center in each room. You can leave it white or ad may be some color to match the colors in your room. Gold works really well if you just want basic colors that will go with anything.


3 Add Unique Ceiling Fan - There are many styles of ceiling fans, and most of them have only ceiling fans to do the job. Never settle for that. spend as little as $ 100 extra. and a fan that says hey look at me. I have a fan in one of my bedroom, which actually turns the blades to a higher position when the fan is not included as an ad-speed fan blades start out. It is a masterpiece djelo.Žarišna point of this room is easy to spot.


4 Add the appropriate size of the Crown Molding - Add the appropriate size of the crown molding is an important, if the architectural detail is important to you. If your ceiling is over 8 feet then the molding should be a little higher so it really stands out. I know the crown molding is expensive, so I'll share a little trick I learned on the road. When showing your crown molding and you want him to be the phenomenon that larger than it is, it will help, at no cost. For example, if you want 8 "crown molding, but can only afford a 4". Hang 4 "molding and paint 3 inches on the wall the same color as the crown molding and showing a 'piece of equipment molding around the walls the same color, and it will be on the look of a much larger crown molding for a lot less money.


5 some color from the color of your walls, ceilings contracting - instead of the basic white ceiling. It can really make a room warmer and cozier fall. If you have a high ceiling this is really a fantastic thing to do. Listing Trey molding around the ceiling instead of crown molding and ad lineage, and hands down, and or soft lighting. I have found that the rope lighting works well for softer rasvjetu.Svjetlost is usually too much and it will show all the little flaws in the ceiling, and believe me they are there. So tone down.


6 Add barrel ceiling - barrel ceiling is the most unusual of all. It gets its name because it looks like a half pipe. It is a stand-alone focal point for any room that added too much. I can not say that the cheapest thing for the ad, but certainly one of the most unique.


So these are some things you can do to personalize your home with that will not break the bank and give you plenty of things to talk about it when you show off your new style. And as always remember to do it, because


"Your story begins at home"


Gail Richardson J


No comments:

Post a Comment